When you are diagnosed with breast cancer, breast surgery is often part of your treatment plan. Our breast surgeons are dedicated to providing the most advanced and proven options for breast cancer surgery.
We specialize in:
- Breast-conserving surgery (lumpectomy)
- Simple mastectomy
- Bilateral or double mastectomy
- Skin-nipple-areolar sparing mastectomy
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- A variety of mastectomy reconstruction options to maintain or restore contours of the breast.
Our surgeons collaborate closely with medical and radiation oncologists to create comprehensive surgical and recovery plans for each of our patients tailored to their individual needs and conditions. We also work closely with plastic surgeons to offer a variety of breast reconstruction surgery options after a mastectomy, including breast tissue expansion and latissimus dorsi flap procedure.
Why Choose Us for Breast Surgery
- Our team is multidisciplinary, meaning that we collaborate with a variety of specialists to guide patients through the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer.
- Many of our team members are nationally recognized experts in the treatment of breast cancer.
- Our entire team of support staff, patient navigators, nurses and physicians recognizes that breast cancer treatment can be an emotionally challenging journey, and we are dedicated to providing personalized care every step of the way.